Do you want to build a boat to sail? You can make your own craft using some paper to send in a stream of water without any extras. So, let’s see how to make a paper boat.
You will need only paper.
- Step 1 : Take a piece of paper and place it in front of you, on the short side at the top. Fold the paper in two from top to bottom.
- Step 2: Find the centre of the paper and fold it from left to right to reopen. Take the top two corners in the middle, make a point, and push by hand.
- Step 3: Raise the top edge of the bottom of the paper. Then turn the other side and lift the other edge up. Then you will get a triangular shape. Fold the triangular straps over each other.
- Step 4: Open the middle of the paper like a top hat. Then push it to the sides to meet those two corners. Now you have a square shape.
- Step 5: When you face the inside of the paper, lift the top of the paper up to bend to the other point. Turn the paper over and repeat the same step.
- Step 6: Push your fingers out to form the bottom of the boat and gently pull both fingers to the top. Strengthen the corners with clear tape, and tape the bottom to keep your boat dry. Now you are ready to launch your paper boat.