Now I am going to teach you how to make a salad made in European countries with peas and eggs. Chickpea Egg Salad is a foreign dish, but it’s not that hard for you to make. The “apple cider vinegar” you want to make is a bit unfamiliar, but you can get “apple cider vinegar” from the supermarket. If you can find “apple cider vinegar”, try this salad with a little change.
- 100 grams of chickpeas
- 6 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Tablespoons of chopped onion
- A little bit of salt
- A little bit of pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (coconut oil does not matter)
- Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (you can buy these in supermarkets)
- 2 tbsp Chopped parsley leaves or coriander leaves
How to Make
First, we have to boil the peas. Also, boil 6 eggs in a separate bowl.
Next, cut the boiled eggs into two pieces lengthwise.
Now take a large bowl and add peas, vinegar, salt, pepper, onion, oil and coriander leaves and mix well.
Then add some eggs and mix well. We need to do this slowly so that the eggs do not break.
that is all! Now all the work is done. We can eat this Chickpea Egg Salad even now if we like. Or you can keep this salad in the fridge for a day or two. No mess.